Shoppers are keenly interested in checking the delivery availability in their areas while buying products online. The foremost reason is delivery on the cash option used by many customers on the eCommerce store. Another prime interest is the free delivery option for online shoppers to know delivery availability on their doorsteps. Delivery time and charges are usual concerns among the online shopping community.
To ease the life and enhance the shopping experience to the consumers on eCommerce, the app is a sure shot. It provides delivery availability for a product right from the product page even without going through the checkout process. Moreover, the app facilitates users to know delivery availability simply by entering the name of a country or zip code/area code in the input box.
- The app facilitates shoppers to check delivery availability for the product.
- Shoppers can check delivery availability right from the product page without passing through the checkout process or payment.
- eCommerce customers can check delivery availability simply by entering a country name or zip code like options in the app.
- The extension also provides dropdown to select the options.
- The app let ecommerce merchants configure various options based on their requirements and facilities they can provide.
- eCommerce supports the app without any conflict with other extensions or built-in functionality available on the platform.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
CHECK DELIVERY AVAILABILITY ON THE PRODUCT PAGE
The app provides visibility of the module on the product pages. Thereby, shoppers can check delivery availability for the product by entering the country name or zip code.
CHECK DELIVERY AVAILABILITY WITHOUT CHECKOUT
The app allows the placement of the front-end module on the product pages. Thus, eCommerce customers can check delivery availability for the product right from the product page and without passing through the checkout process.
THE APP SAVES TIME FOR CHECKING DELIVERY AVAILABILITY
Most ecommerce platforms offer delivery check functionality at the end of the checkout process or before the payment. Therefore, the app can save the time of shoppers by avoiding the checkout process and lets customers check delivery on the product pages even before initiating any process further.